‘Innovative technologies for autism – critical reflections on digital bubbles’ is a seminar series funded by the UK’s Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
There are seven seminars in the series, each focussing on a particular aspect of the relationship between autism and technology. The seminar themes are as follows:
- Seminar 1: The social bubble
- Seminar 2: The developmental bubble
- Seminar 3: The methodological bubble
- Seminar 4: The technology bubble
- Seminar 5: The disciplinary bubble
- Seminar 6: The diversity bubble
- Seminar 7: The cauldron of many bubbles
Please use the links on the left hand side for specific information on each seminar, including date, location and registration information.